In this article by Profuntech.in, you will learn “how to delete Gmail account”. Gmail is one of the best email service provider in the world. The Gmail is completely operated by Google and owned by Google. The Google Gmail services were used in huge amount and hence due to security or personal reasons, some people want to delete their Gmail Account.
But before deactivating or deleting Gmail account. You should know that you will lead to deleting complete data like emails, messages, Google data and logins.
It may have some important data and information which may get lost. Therefore you should read properly cons of deleting Gmail account.
Thing You Should Know Or
Cons of Deleting Gmail Account
- If you are using the same g-mail account but want to recover another g-mail account. Then you should change or replace it with another g-mail account.
- Because when you are follow these article you would be delete the Gmail account permanently.
- It will harm or delete your Google Play Services, purchases, and history.
- If you are using this g-mail account (which will be get deleted) on a social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other and website or bank accounts.
- Then you should replace the g-mail account with a new g-mail account.
- Gmail account and Google account are different accounts. Hence you can still use Google services and without a Gmail account.
- Your conversation will be lost like emails, some data and messages.
Now come to the main point i.e. “How To Delete Gmail Account”.
Follow the following steps:
Note: The following steps are for computer and laptop users To delete the Gmail account.
- Open your g-mail account.
2. Click on your profile button at right up corner.
3. Now, click on the “Manage Account” button.
4. Select option “Data and Personalisation” from left hand menu column at 3rd option.
5. Now, scroll down a little bit. Find the box of this title “Download, delete or make a plan for your data”.
6. In this box, you will get the “Delete a service or your account” option at 3rd option. Hit that option.
7. Now, a new page will load and you have to select the “Delete a Google Service” option which is the 1st option.
8. The new screen will pop up where you have to put your g-mail password.
9. After this, the new screen will get like the following image. Now you can select the service you wanted to delete. Like in our case we have to delete the G-mail services.
10. Now, click on the trash button or delete button like the following image.
11. One small screen will open where you have to put your email address and click on the “send verification email button”.
12. Open your g-mail inbox and you will receive the mail from Google where they have provided you the link of “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation”.
13. Now, follow that link.
14. If you have get the instructions then logged in to your g-mail account which you wanted to delete.
15. Under Confirm Gmail Deletion Select Yes, I want to delete email@example.com permanently from my Google Account.
16. Click Delete Gmail.
17. Click done.
Now with this article you will able to delete your g-mail account. You just have to follow the steps and instruction carefully. And for more help you can see images for practical demonstration.