The Ryzen 7 3700X is an Octa Core processor which has 16 threads. The ryzen 7 3700X processor is based on the Zen2 architecture which is 7 NM.
It is comparatively faster and has more cache memory than the existing processor which is 2700X and it can boost up to 4.4 GHz.
These kinds of features are wonderful gaming and productivity. But the main thing is that to run that Ryzen7 3700X Processor you need the best of the best motherboards for Ryzen7 3700X like X570 series.
So that you can use it at maximum potential and overclock the processor as well.
Best Motherboards for Ryzen7 3700X
1. GIGABYTE X570 AORUS PRO WIFI
This Motherboard comes with a fan which makes this motherboard different from others.
The socket present inside this motherboard is also an AM4 socket which is similar to X470 motherboards.
This mother supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd generations processors where it has 4 RAM slots.
The Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi supports a maximum frequency of 4400MHz RAM to faster performance.
The motherboard completely comes with a high quality heat sink to despite the heat and better performance.
It also has 2 M.2 Nvme SSD slots to install high performance M.2 SSDs. This motherboard supports maximum 3 graphics cards and as the name indicates, it will come wifi.
So, don’t have to add a wifi adapter in it.
2. ASUS AM4 TUF GAMING X570 – PLUS
The wired internet connection is preferred in this motherboard for the faster Internet speed and it will also not HEAT. It can easily handle high speed internet.
The Asus AM4 TUF gaming X570 Plus motherboard has the best price to performance, it means it is the best value for money product.
Its good things are:
- Real Take HD audio jack
- The motherboard is Easy to configure
- Addressable Gen 2 R Header
- Military Grade top material
- 3 heat sink and hybrid fan
At the bottom it has
- 3.2 USB ports
- Real take L8200A GBIT ethernet port
- Dual PCIEe 4.0 m.2 slots
3. ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING
It is one of the best value for money Asus Rog Strix X570 gaming motherboards available in the market.
As I mentioned above it is one of the great value for money gaming motherboards which has RGB headers in it as with the great heat sink of the motherboard.
It has a really great value for performance ratio which gives you OVERclocking of processors.
Its good things are
- It supports out-of-the-box Wi-Fi 6
- Uses Pro-cool 2 for the cooling of motherboard
- Dual PCIE m.2 slots for the fast data transfer
- Motherboard has pre-installed IO Shield which makes faster installations
- It also has customisable RGB lightning
At the bottom it has
- It hasPCIE 4.0 m.2 Slots
- 2.5 GBPS Intel GBIT LAN connection
- Best value for money performance for the motherboard
4. MSI MEG X570 ACE
This motherboard has a great black finish and great looks. It is made with sturdy material.It has one of the best lighting effects in the motherboard.
It also has a good BIOS which allows you for blocking of the processor.
The price is a little high but it is really a value of a good motherboard.
It’s good things are are
- It has 29 lightning effects in the motherboard
- Also has audio processor for the HD audio processing
- GEN 4 m.2 slots
- USB 3.2 gen 2 support
- It uses Core Boost used to deliver Power
At the bottom line
- It has 6gbps SATA Slots
- Wi-Fi 6 I.E., 802.11AX
- Customisable Lightening
5. ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO X570
This is one of the best X570 motherboards available in the market which you can use with Ryzen 7 3700X processors. It has a parallel speed and performance.
It’s good things are
- It has Dual USB 3.2 slots
- Latest DDR4 memory slots with higher clock speed
- Easy to use control panel
- 2 RGB headers
- It is compatible with the Fan Xpert 4
At the bottom line
- Support PCIE 4.0 slots
- It support 2nd and 3rd gen AMD processors
- It has customisation option with RGB header
These are some of the best X570 motherboards for Ryzen7 3700X available in the market with Great heat sink,
Great cooling mechanism
Great build quality with the future upgradability of 2nd, 3rd gen processors and ready to use with 5th Gen as well after bios upgradation.